A great value, very popular escape, for Mums to be who are looking for some relaxing time away before the big day.
Two nights in one of our lovely rooms, with a cooked to order breakfast from our kitchen every morning, a three course a la carte candlelit dinner in our Dining room on one night and three separate treatments in our Beach Hut mini spa to ease away any tension and brighten up the complexion.
When you’re not relaxing in the Beach Hut, reading a good book in the Snug or deciding what to eat in the Dining room we’d recommend making the most of our extraordinary beach, it’s calming properties are second to none as you connect with nature and the sea as only a gallivant on the beach can do.
Further afield there’s picture postcard villages to discover and famous galleries and gardens to visit, all within thirty minutes drive from our door.
TWO NIGHT ESCAPE DETAILS
- Two night stay in one of our lovely rooms
- An £35/person allowance to be used against your food bill in the dining room (drinks not included)
- Sixty minute massage in our mini spa
- Thirty minute facial in our mini spa
- Thirty minute hand or foot massage in our mini spa
- Tea and homemade cake every afternoon at 4pm
- Cooked breakfast every morning
- Complimentary filtered water and fresh local fruit
Monday to Thursday
From £353 for two sharing a Garden room
Friday to Sunday
From £478 for two sharing a Garden room
To make a booking please email here or if you would prefer call 01797 225 057
Babymoon Escape highlights
– Sixty minute head, neck and body massage to relax your body
– Thirty minute facial to add extra brightness to your sensitive skin
– Thirty minute hand or foot massage to easy away any tension
– Three course candlelit dinner for two on one night in the Dining room
– Two nights in a lovely room of your choice and anything off our full breakfast menu every morning
Your pregnancy and our spa
This escape is aimed for Mum’s to be from 13 – 40 weeks. During this time your body undergoes multiple changes and we’ll tailor your treatments to where you are in your pregnancy journey. To ensure we can do this please tell us as much about yourself before you arrive.
Post ‘Pregnancymoons’ !!
We’d love to welcome you with your new arrival and can tailor your treatments accordingly. If you would like to spend some special time away with your new born whilst having some indulgent pampering please call as only a couple of rooms are suitable.