Pack your bags and head to the Gallivant for a two night escape with your dog.
Camber sands is pretty much doggy heaven. Don’t take our word for it, Harpers magazine voted us one of the top 6 hotels in the UK for dogs (July 2014).
We’ve got dog biscuits galore for your canine friend (and dog baskets too) and divine, locally sourced food for you.
The beach is a lead tugging 200 metres away over the dunes.
When you are not on the beach (golden sand in case you are wondering), you can enjoy afternoon tea and cakes fresh from the kitchen at 4pm every afternoon, a 3 course supper from our a la carte menu (or our very special 5 course Gourmet Tasting menu, £25 pp supp) on one night and breakfast from our breakfast table every morning.
- Two nights in lovely room
- Afternoon tea and cakes from the kitchen
- 3 course Dinner chosen from our a la carte menu on one night
- Healthy breakfast from our breakfast table: homemade muesli, granola, pastries, bread, banana bread, homemade jams, fresh fruit, poached fruits, yoghurts, breakfast pannacottas, porridge with maple syrup & bananas…or a Bloody Mary if you need it!
- A dog rug, toy and water bowl in your room
- Endless free dog biscuits
- From £330 for two nights
- Monday to Thursday, September to May only, not including school and bank holidays
- Payment must be made at the time of booking
- One, well behaved dog only. Please don’t allow your dog to jump up onto or sleep on any of the chairs, benches or beds. If your dog does cause any damage we reserve the right to charge owners for any damages caused.