Arrive in time for tea at 4pm, when a cake from the kitchen is bought out to be enjoyed by all our residents. Seeing as it’s a gourmet escape we’d recommend starting off on the right foot and ordering a glass of one of our English sparkling wines, a perfect accompaniment. Drinks at the bar at 7pm and then a candlelit dinner to follow sounds a good way to spend the rest of the day before heading off to bed.
Another full English to start the day and perhaps another gallivant on the beach to stretch the legs and to say ‘until the next time’ before heading off feeling revived and resplendent!
A cheeky Bloody Mary alongside something cooked from the kitchen? They’re on us and a great way to start the day.
Breakfast is a good time to plan the day – there’s so much one can do. A gallivant on the beach? A stroll around the cobbled streets of Rye? A massage in our Beach Hut? Decisions, decisions. Dinner tonight is going to be special. 30 day aged cote de boeuf to share or roast lobster? It’s going to be epic. Enjoy.
Please tell us what you would prefer for dinner as we need to order it for you. Our cote de boeuf is possibly one of the best there is, but then again the lobster is mighty fine too…
TWO NIGHT ESCAPE DETAILS
- Two night stay in one of our lovely rooms
- An £35/person allowance to be used in the dining room against your food bill (drinks not included) on the first night
- Three course candle lit gourmet dinner for two on the second with an amazing sharing course of your choice
- Tea and homemade cake every afternoon at 4pm
- Cooked breakfast every morning
- Complimentary filtered water and fresh local fruit
Monday to Thursday
From £343 for two sharing a Garden room
Friday to Sunday
From £468 for two sharing a Garden room
To make a booking please email here or if you would prefer call 01797 225 057
Gourmet Escape highlights
– Candle lit dinner on the first night from our a la carte menu
– Gourmet dinner on the second night, sharing either a cote de boeuf or roast lobster as you main course
– Anything off our full breakfast menu every morning
We have one of the largest English wine lists in the UK (as well as a an extensive list from elsewhere in the world). We proudly source as many of our ingredients from around as possible and wine is no different, with many of the top English wine Estates within driving distance of us.
Some of the wines being produced by these estates are exceptional and we are proud to list them. Most also welcome visitors and we’d whole heartedly recommend visiting one (or two) if you are interested in finding out more about this enormous British success story.